Amish Cabinets of Denver and Texas began as an Amish Furniture company over 10 years ago in Houston. Over the years it became apparent that we could offer customer the highest grade of cabinetry at an affordable price.
We then tailored our business to sell only custom cabinets.The process starts by first getting the customer a bid and design. We feel strongly that the customer deserves to know their costs upfront.
Therefore, we do not charge for our bids or design, in fact we encourage our customer to take our designs and get good comparative bids.
We are confident that after some research, our customer will appreciate the product we offer and choose us as their cabinet company.
Our Craftsmanship Includes:
- Dovetail Joints
- Plywood Sides, Backs and Shelving
- Full Extension Glides
- Solid Hardwood Frames and Doors
- Custom Sizing (1/8”), Eliminates Filler Boards
- No Particleboard, MDF or Laminates
- Floating Raised Panel (Pre-Stained) Doors
- Pulls and Knobs, Crown Molding Included